This webinar examines social and emotional learning practices to address equity issues occurring in schools today. Through an interactive learning experience, participants will develop strategies to ensure all students have equal access, opportunities, treatment, and accessibility within their learning environments.
- Create a shared understanding of safe and inclusive school environments
- Critically examine Social and Emotional Learning practices
- Learn ways to implement Social and Emotional Learning in order to foster safe and inclusive schools
- Technical Assistance Providers
- Community Members
- Individuals Interested in Civil Rights in Education