Why Should You Attend NASAI?
- Form new connections and collaborate with colleagues who focus on the unique academic needs and challenges of American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian.
- Get firsthand insights from successful programs and learn innovative approaches that positively impact American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian.
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for American Indian, Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian students.
- Learn more about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color.
Who Will Be at NASAI?
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Tribal education leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators
Residence Inn by Marriot Pullman
1255 NE North Fairway Rd.
Pullman, WA 99163
Make your reservations online | Phone: 509-332-4400
A $109 discounted room rate plus applicable taxes is available for 2015 NASAI conference attendees on a first-come, first-served basis until May 11, 2015. Please continue to check the site for hotel reservation details.
The hotel offers complimentary on-site parking and free breakfast.
Room rates are for NASAI attendees only. Please do not book more room nights than you need for the conference. If you have to cancel your hotel reservation, please do so as soon as possible. Timely cancellation helps ensure that rooms are available for other conference attendees, especially before the cutoff date.
For All Registration Inquiries
2015 Diversity Conferences
411 Lafayette Street, Suite 201
New York, NY 10003
Phone: 800-787-7477 | Fax: 212-460-5460