About the Webinar
In this webinar offered through Great Lakes Equity Center, zero tolerance policies in schools will be examined in the final installment of this webinar series on ensuring civil rights in education.
- Critically examine the consequences of zero tolerance policies in schools.
- Learn about more equitable alternatives to zero tolerance policies.
- Better understand how to implement culturally responsive policies and practices.
Dr. Seena M. Skelton
There is no cost to participate in Great Lakes Equity Center webinars.
Reserve your spot for an upcoming webinar. Each Equi-Learn webinar is limited to 45 participants.
New to Webinars?
Webinars are live seminars broadcast over the Internet. Here is what you will need to participate:
- A computer with access to Internet
- Speakers or headphones
- Telephone (in case of technical difficulties)