About the Meeting
The home-school coordinator trainings will provide opportunities for both presenters and participants to share information, resources, best practices, and model programs. These rich discussions will allow everyone to share their insights and discuss how their respective programs can provide assistance to home school coordinators in the state of Wisconsin. Future planning and information needs will also be discussed.
- Home School Coordinators
- Title VII Indian Education Coordinators and Staff Members
- Johnson O'Malley Coordinator and Program Staff Members
By attending this training, participants will...
- learn current information on data that affects Native American Students in Wisconsin.
- understand culture through Native American traditions and teachings.
- gain insights and hear suggestions on the current state of education for Native American students and develop a vision for the future.
Best Western Crandon Inn & Suites
9075 E Pioneer Street
Crandon, WI 54520
Ph: (715) 478-4000
Fees and Registration
The Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network
("The Network") grant will cover each individual registration, travel and meal reimbursement per participant.
Each participant is required to register. Registration deadline is March 1, 2016.
(Registration includes continental breakfast & lunch). CESA #12 non-employee reimbursement claim forms will be sent to registered participants after each event.