Everyone can use coaching skills to become a better leader - coaching means supporting people in your organization to become more effective. Learn how to develop and strengthen the people you work with to become more effective teachers, teammates, and leaders.
The Coaching for Equity Institute is a non-residential institute for new or experienced professional coaches, school principals, district administrators, nonprofit leaders, consultants, and managers. Participants examine their coaching styles with a focus on educational equity while practicing coaching skills with each other.
Hundreds of educators, administrators, and professional coaches have attended the Coaching for Equity institutes since 2007. Participants access the essential knowledge and skills in adult learning that National Equity Project coaches have developed over the past 20 years to foster new practices with a wide range of leaders.
This Institute is a professional development offering brought to you by the National Equity Project.
Participants learn a range of coaching skills, including:
- Approaches and stances to establish rapport and trust in coaching relationships
- Coaching interventions that build the capacity of individuals to create greater equity
- Tools and frameworks to plan, implement, assess, and improve coaching.
Who Should Attend
- Educational management organization staff
- Professional education and leadership coaches and consultants
- Principals, Associate Superintendents, and other administrators and instructional leaders
- School, district, and university teams working on equity or achievement gap initiatives
- District leaders beginning to implement a coaching program
The cost is $800 per participant, which includes breakfast, lunch and a resource book.
Cancellation Policy: We offer a refund for registrants who cancel at least two weeks prior to the event start date. In the event that you register and do not attend, you are still responsible for full payment. To cancel registration or to make arrangements for substitution, contact Heidi Gill firstname.lastname@example.org.