About the Academy
Explore ways to enhance equitable opportunities for English Language Learners in your school(s) and/or district with this new Administrator Academy! In order to extend your capacity as an instructional leader of teachers supporting students of different linguistic, racial, and cultural backgrounds, we will discuss topics related to:
- Connecting academic language and State Content Standards
- Putting ELD Standards into action through supported and differentiated opportunities for meaningful language use
- Facilitating productive and positive collaborative conversations related to student performance
- Responding to and integrating different student identities into an inclusive learning environment
- Reflecting on your school/district's practices and perceptions that influence language learning opportunities
Click here to learn more about this offering .
University of Wisconsin - Madison (map)
Early bird $575 before April 4 | After April 4 $625
Registration is NOT final until payment is received.
Registration fee is non-refundable. No refunds will be issued for cancellations or no-shows. If the event is cancelled, registrants will be reimbursed for registration fees only.
All travel expenses paid by attendees
University of Wisconsin-Madison Campus