Plan on joining us for another full day of discussions and group exercises designed to enhance your "90-Day Community Work Plan." This session will be insightful and interactive. Jodi helps participants verbalize their passions, skills and sense of urgency creating a strategic plan to achieve that future goals.
This initiative serves as a model for tribal early childhood programs to work in a cohesive and aligned way to support young children and their families by breaking down program "silos".
The Tribal Workgroup is brought to you through a collaboration of funds and support from:
- The Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network ("The Network") CESA 8
- Great Lakes Inter-Tribal Council (GLITC) Race to the Top Early Learning Challenge Grant Tribal Nation Project
- The Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction - WECCP Northern Region Collaboration Coach
- Develop effective poverty reduction strategies for your organization and community
- Become an agent of change for your families and community
- Tailor the 90-Day strategies to your community's needs
Who Should Attend
- Early Childhood Tribal Service Professionals in each tribal community
- who provide services to their community's children and families.
- Tribal Council leaders and members
- Medical or dental providers
- Recipients from the Great Lakes Inter-Tribal mini grant for early childhood professionals
- Voices from other members of your community
We encourage you to invite other members of your local collaborating team. This will allow for a more vibrant discussion about how changes can generate positive outcomes in your community.
Location and Lodging
Lake of the Torches Resort
Hwy47 / 510 Old Abe Rd
Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538
Ph: (800) 343-7778
A block of rooms has been reserved at a special rate at the Lake of the Torches Resort. To receive this special rate, please reference "The Network" when making reservations. The deadline to receive this special rate is July 30, 2016.
LIMITED FUNDING WILL BE AVAILABLE TO TRIBAL PROVIDERS FOR LODGING & MILEAGE. Please contact Pamela Torres directly at (715) 614-1399 or ptorres@TheNetworkWI.com for more information.
Registration and Scheduling
There are no fees to participate in this Tribal Workgroup, but
pre-registration is required.
- 7:45 am - 8:30 am Registration (breakfast provided)
- 8:30 am - 3:00 pm Presentation (lunch provided)
Contact Pamela Torres, Early Childhood Tribal Project Coordinator
Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network
Ph: (715) 614-1399 | ptorres@TheNetworkWI.com