Join us for our Parent Literacy Night for Lac du Flambeau Students and Families. The purpose of this event is to gather programs and departments to provide an opportunity for our students, families and community members to come together to learn about what resources are available for students to be college and career ready.
As a result of attending this event, participants will:
- Gain insights and hear suggestions about how to be college and career ready.
- Learn about what literacy resources and materials are available to support student success in schools.
- Students, Parents/Guardians, Families, and Community Members
- Home-School/Title VI/Johnson O'Malley (JOM) Coordinators and Staff
- Tribal Education Directors and Staff
- Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
- Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network or “The Network”
- Lac du Flambeau Tribal Education Department and Education Committee
This Event is Sponsored by
Registration, Fees, and Schedule
There are no fees to participate in this event.
Click on the REGISTER button to register electronically. Paper copies of the registration form will also be available onsite, if preferred.
Refreshments and a meal will be provided for those in attendance.
Contact Judy Ross at (715) 682-2363, ext. 118 or jross@TheNetworkWI.com.