About the Training
This training will provide opportunities for facilitators, presenters, and participants to share information, resources, best practices, and model programs.
The discussions will allow everyone to share their insights and discuss how their respective programs can provide assistance to Home School/Title VI/Johnson O'Malley Coordinators and Program Staff in the state of Wisconsin. Future planning and information needs will also be discussed.
By attending this training workshop, participants will:
- Be provided with current information on data that affects Native American students in Wisconsin.
- Given an opportunity to hear culturally responsive practices for working with Native American students and families.
- Gain insights and hear suggestions on the current state of education for Native American students.
- Home School Coordinators
- Title VI Indian Education Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Johnson O'Malley Coordinators and Program Staff Members
- Tribal Education Directors and Program Staff Members
15586 County Road B
Hayward, WI 54843
Ph: (715) 634-0700
Network for Native American Student Achievement
Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network
Schedule, Fees, and Registration
There are no fees associated with this training,
but pre-registration is REQUIRED.
The Disproportionality Technical Assistance Network ("The Network") grant will cover mileage reimbursement per participant.
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am | Registration & Breakfast (Provided)
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm | Morning Training Workshop
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm | Lunch (Provided)
- 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm | Afternoon Training Workshop
Contact Judy Ross at (715) 682-2363, ext. 118 or jross@TheNetworkWI.com.