The Minority Student Achievement Network (MSAN) Institute is a two day, intensive professional development opportunity dedicated to growing our understanding of how school districts further equity-focused leadership and advance cultural competence.
Join committed colleagues from across the country as we:
- Share current research and best practices with local and national experts.
- Push our thinking in large and small group discussions with exceptional educators doing this work in real schools and districts.
- Hear from students impacted by these issues.
- Engage in focused district planning sessions and job-alike conversations.
Teachers, principals, and district-level administrators (including directors of teaching and learning, facilitators of diversity or equity initiatives, superintendents, and assistant superintendents), parent/family leaders, community partners.
Madison Concourse Hotel
1 West Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53703
Ph: 800 356 8293
Please visit the MSAN website for information on registration, lodging, transportation, etc.
Fees and Registration
- Each MSAN district receives free registration for up to six participants at the MSAN Institute. A registration fee of $200/person will be charged if more than six individuals register.
- A registration fee of $275/person will be charged for non-MSAN district participants.
- Registration is transferable but not refundable.
The deadline to register is March 31, 2017.
Contact MSAN at 608-263-1565